Sunday, February 20, 2011

Right or Wrong Is My Country!


INDONESIA’s economy on first quarter of 2011 is expected to expand by 6.5 percent on yearly basis supported by robust export, higher investment and strong private consumptions. The official data from statistics agency will due on May.

Blossoming as one of the top of emerging countries which continues attract capital inflows, for the full year, the government is optimistic that growth target 6.4 percent , as set on state budget, could be met.

On the period ended in March last year, the country advanced by 5.7 percent with households developed by 3.9 percent, investment 7.9 percent and export 19.6 percent. In addition, in 2010 Indonesia grew by 6.1 percent, higher than government’s aim at 5.8 percent.

Minister for National planning Armida Alisyahbana said that despite external conditions which remain uncertain in terms of the economic recovery this year, Indonesia still has the possibility to thrive at a faster pace than the target provided that its manufacture and agriculture sectors could run swifter than they achieved in 2010. According to official data released earlier in January, those sectors respectively gained by 4.5 percent and 2.9 percent.

‘We can grow higher this year if manufacture were above 4.6 and even 5.1 percent and agriculture at least 3 percent. However, indeed it is not easy as our most obstacle are not only on human resources problem but also our bureaucracy,’ said the minister.

With such a last year’s figure, Armida believed that quality growth had been improved with both unemployment and poverty rate have been declined, at least compared to the level on ‘New Order era’.

The latest data on unemployment showed that in August 2010, its level was 8.31 percent, slightly lower than the previous figure in February which stood at 8.59 percent.

On poverty matter, the country recorded that around 31 million of the total 237 million— about 13,33 percent— the nation’s population were considered as poor.

2 comments:

  1. Ηmm іt seems like уour sitе аtе my first сomment (it waѕ super long)
    so I guesѕ I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm
    thoroughly еnjoying your blog. I as well am an аѕpiring blοg wrіtеr but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd rеally
    аpрreciatе it.

    Feel freе to ѕurf to my webѕite :: Boca Raton Financial Advisor
    Visit my site ; Financial Advisor Boca Raton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏt's a shame you don't haνe а ԁonаte button!

    Ι'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
    bоok-marking аnd adding youг RSЅ feed to my Goоglе account.
    I look forwaгd to freѕh upԁates and
    wіll shаre this blog ωith my Faceboοk group.
    Talk soon!

    my blog: demande de rachat de credit

    ReplyDelete